Children Health & Education Foundation providing exclusive primary healthcare services and quality primary education to the under privilged class
- Providing primary healthcare facilities to children and their parents of deprived community
- Prevent effective treatment of common diseases
- Accurate children from infectious and contagious diseases
- Accurate diagnosis for symptoms of coronary diseases in their early stages
- Making awareness for children’s good health
- Provide quality information technology based education
- We pay attention to every poor patient
- We do care for their best health and will ensure their healthy and literate life
- Our every action is beneficial for needy children and women
- We ensure prevention from complications & an early diagnosis of serious ailments.
- Perfect smile for every under privilege face, a gift forever.
The need for Primary Healthcare and Education in slums and poor localities
It is evident that Pakistan is far behind in the provision of primary health and education facilities to its entire population due to which it has very low literacy rate and high mortality ratio. Children comprising 45% of our population have very low literacy. Due to high inflation rate in Pakistan, the poor people give preferences to food and shelter first, and education is their second priority. Another reason for low literacy in children is lack of facilities for primary education by the government.
It is beyond that no nation can progress until their children are given proper health and education, as they are the future founders and pillars of any nation. It is a fact that due to huge population, Pakistan government alone cannot fulfill the responsibilities of providing health and educational facilities to the entire population as it has scarce financial resources. It will be unwise to rely entirely on government for health and education for all.
To fill this vacuum, there are many non-government organizations and social welfare institutes that are already working to provide primary healthcare and educational facilities to the under privileged classes. Children Health & Education Foundation was conceived to provide primary health and educational facilities to the poor and needy living in the slums and poor residential areas in Pakistan.
Once Quaid-e-Azam said for Education for Children
“Education does not merely mean academic education and even that of a very poor type. What we have to do is to mobilize our people and build up the character of our future generation”.
Children Health & Education Foundation with the support of well wishers and benefactors the Vision has now become a reality. We are diagnosing treating and medicating more than 8500 diseases daily of the patients visiting all our 39 established and mobile healthcare centres where 142 health and education activates are conducted. The healthcare activities include free Consultations, Diagnostic Tests that include Ultrasound Facility Mother & Child Healthcare and quality Medications (to date in a short span of 6 years a total number of over 7.2 Million diseases of patients have been treated with Medications) The schools are laying special emphasis on Computer training and English Language Skills besides providing basic education to all the residents of these deprived areas mostly Katchi Abadis.